Sofia Green Tour - free Bike and Hike tours with English speaking guides-volunteers
Free HIKE tour ( from April until November ) * No reservation required, Just show up! (in case of bad weather call us to check if the tour is happening)
(from November until April) * on request, with booking only!(booking form below)
1. Free "BOYANA HIKING tour"
Escape from the busy city - spend a day of healthy hiking from the protected by UNESCO Boyana church to the beautuful Boyana waterfall and Boyana lake. See a panoramic view of Sofia city from the Vithosha mountain!
Duration: around 5 hours
* START TIME: (every day) 11:00 (11AM) no reservation required, Just show up! (from April until November) (Please come at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time)
* START POINT: front of National Theater "Ivan Vazov"
* FREE Experienced & Licensed Guide (English-speaking) Sofia Green tour is a NGO and its tours are made by guides-volunteers. Donations are welcomed :)
Group size: from 2 to 20 persons
Distance: around 8 km.
> Boyana Church (30 min.)
> Boyana Waterfall and Boyana lake (4 hrs.)
* INSURANCE- If you need an insurance to go on one of our hiking tours, you can make one from at SofiaBike office on address: 19, Shesti Septemvri str., which is provided by Uniqa Insurance just for 4 leva (2 Euro)/tour Please take it before you go at the meeting point. * we advise you to make insurance for the period of your stay abroad.
* THINGS TO BRING:
Trekking or sport shoes;
1L bottle of water;
* TOUR EXPENSES:
Transfer expenses to the Boyana church and back ( by taxi ):
> Per Taxi - around 20 Leva ( 10 Euro ) shared among 2-4 persons
If you want to see the Boyana church inside - entrance fee:
> Student - 2 Leva ( 1 Euro ) > Regular - 10 Leva ( 5 Euro )
START POINT: front of National Theater "Ivan Vazov"
Start Point Geo-Tag: Latitude: 42.694620 Longitude: 23.325863
Sofia Green Tour is a NGO, a project of the Eco-oriented Factor foundation. The organization is living only by donations and sponsorship. The tours we provide are free and the guides are volunteers. You can help us to develop the organization and to become better by leaving a tip, making a donation, liking our facebook page or posting a review about us in http://www.tripadvisor.com/. Thank you very much!
Sofia Green Tour | Telephone: +359 885 523630 | E-mail: email@example.com